European Barber Shop
European Barber Shop
European Barber Shop (EBS) retains all copyrights in any text, graphic images, and software owned by EBS and hereby authorizes you to electronically copy documents published herein solely for the purpose of transmitting or viewing the information. You may not mirror, modify or otherwise alter any files in this website for rebroadcast, or print the information contained therein, without written permission from EBS. Except as expressly provided above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right under any EBS copyright, patent or trademark.
European Barber Shop and their respective logos, as well as corporate and product identity used herein, are trademarks of EBS and may not be used without permission.
The information in this publication, including text, images, and links, are PROVIDED "AS IS" BY EUROPEAN BARBER SHOP SOLELY AS A CONVENIENCE TO ITS CUSTOMERS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. European Barber Shop assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in this publication or other documents which are referenced by or linked to this publication. This publication could include technical or other inaccuracies, and not all products or services referenced herein are available in all areas. Changes are periodically added to the information, and EBS may change the products or services described in this publication at any time. Please European Barber Shop for further information before relying on any information contained herein.
Should you choose to respond directly to European Barber Shop with comments, questions, suggestions, ideas or the like relating to this Web Site or EBS products and services, you agree that such information shall be deemed as non-confidential and EBS shall have no obligation to respond and be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to others without limitation, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products incorporating such information.
WEBSITE PRIVACY STATEMENT
European Barber Shop is committed to providing customers and suppliers with the best value products and services in the field and online. By registering with or contacting us through EBS' corporate web sites, you agree that any information or comments you provide may be shared between EBS, its affiliated companies, and used without restriction to process customer orders and improve or market our products and services. We will not sell or rent your information to any third party, and will exercise reasonable efforts to keep the information secure. European Barber Shop recognizes and respects your online privacy.
When you visit our websites we may send you a cookie. A cookie stores a small data file on your computer. This file enables us to recognize you each time you visit us. Cookies help us in many ways, for example, by saving your region and language preference and for purposes of collecting non-personal data. EBS web security cookies are not used to collect personal information on this web site.
- Count the number of times you visit our sites
- Compile anonymous statistics on website use
- Gather information on the type of Internet Browser and operating systems used
European Barber Shop's Web sites may contain links to other Web sites. EBS is not liable for the privacy practices or the content of other Web sites.
European Barber Shop respects the rights of all copyright holders and in this regard, has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the removal from its web site of materials that infringe the rights of copyright holders. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide European Barber Shop the following information required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. 512:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
- Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single on-line site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed